Sat, Mar 7
I went up to Portland this morning with my dad to meet up with my mom and aunt for Leah's last state championship basketball game. They'd lost their first game on Thursday, but won on Friday which meant they were playing for 4th place today. They won! Lots of tears were shed after the game - this was the end of an era for Leah and 4 of her teammates who are graduating this spring.
Fri, Mar 6
Tony and I went with Andy and Mary Chiunard to the OSU gymnastics meet! I haven't been to one since like 8th grade, and Tony had never been. Needless to say, it took me way back, and if I hadn't eaten dinner right before going, I would have capped off the experience with a super pretzel for old times' sake.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment