Tues, Mar 3
Tony and I are planning a road trip for the end of June, and we got permits today to hike in the Paria Canyon area in northwestern Arizona. Check out the spot: http://www.utahwild.com/desert_canyon/paria_canyon.phtml I'm psyched! Since we're not real hikers, we're going to just take a really long day hike and camp the adjoining nights (how else do you say that??) at the trailhead campground.
Mon, Mar 2
I got some good reading time in before bed, which I never do. I'm either too tired, or doing other things up until I crash. I'm reading "Three Cups of Tea", about a mountain climber's work to build schools in remote areas in Pakistan. Really interesting story. This is all part of my life project of becoming a better reader. This book is taking me a long time to get through (not super thick, but lots of words) (and if you have read the book and whipped through it, touche), but I'm forcing myself to keep on keepin' on!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment