Tues, Feb 3
I got a new group of 7th/8th grade reading students. A) The class has about 8 fewer students than the previous crew. B) Some of them seem genuinely interested in reading. Multiple students came up to me to show me which book they were checking out, and one kid is going to attempt to read a Shakespeare anthology (3 plays). We'll see if it stays, but hey! Look! A middle schooler with confidence!!
To add to it, one of them is a kid I had in drama last term, and he announced "Drama changed me" and let me know he'd be coming back next year again.
Mon, Feb 2
I was reminded of how lucky I am to have Tony around after hearing stories about the misrelationships of people my age.
Sun, Feb 1
Tony and I went to Salem and went to the Unitarian church with Sara G. Afterward, we went out for breakfast with Noah, Sara, and their great little girls.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment